Annual Bike Ride
January 28, 2012
South Loop Turn-by-Turn Directions North Loop Turn-by-Turn Directions
All roads on the route are designated bike paths, have bike lanes or are considered rider-friendly. Rest stops throughout the route will provide restroom facilities, snacks, water/energy drinks and drop-off locations for unwanted clothing as the day warms. Though there will be a sweep bike rider, there will be no SAG support or sweep vehicle available. All riders are responsible for their own flat tires and other mechanical needs during the Tour de Hero.
- Ride Start: United Blood Services Headquarters, 6220 E. Oak St., Scottsdale
- South Loop Rest Stop: Desert Palm United Church of Christ, 1230 E. Guadalupe Rd., Tempe
- Advanced Midway Rest Stop: United Blood Services Headquarters
- North Loop Rest Stop (11 & 21 Mile Mark): Soleri Studios at Cosanti, 6433 E. Doubletree Ranch Road, Scottsdale
- Ride End & Complimentary Grand Finale Lunch: United Blood Services Headquarters
Click to Enlarge
(Click again to zoom in)
All riders must wear a helmet and sign a Waiver.
Minors 12 and younger must register with and ride with an adult.
Emergency contact information must be provided prior to ride.